Thursday, June 24, 2004

Craziest Thing I Have Ever Seen

Wow. I have just witnessed one of the strangest moments of episodic television that I have ever seen . And, brother, I've watched a lot of TV.

In this College Years episode. a beloved professor dies in the common room of the gang's suite. Then, Zack, Slater and Screech go sky-diving. Oh, and Kelly tells Zack she loves him. Also, the Dean of Students is heartless and cruel. For no reason. At all.

Ouote of the Day

When recounting former acts of bravery committed by one AC Slater, Screech offers:

Screech: What about the time you went on a blind date with my cousin, "Goiter"?

Man alive! Why didn't we get to see that episode?

Most Implausible Moment

This is hard, as the entire episode made little to no sense, but I'll take a stab at it and say that when the beloved Professor tells Zack, for no apparent reason, that his entire career is a sham, the episode enters into its greatest heights of implausibility.

Strangest Moment: When said Professor offers quotations from Mussolini and Napoleon as moral instruction to his students.

As Mr. Belding might say, WHAT IS GOING ON HERE??

No comments: