Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Potatoes

OK, so I was dreading having to watch part 3 of the Hawaii Debacle. I have only seen this Saved by the Bell primetime movie once or twice before, I distinctly remember it sucking.

So, imagine my pleasure and excitement when I found a Miss Bliss episode committed to my Supercable memory! And while I understand that this may be controversial, I must say that I find the Miss Bliss episodes to be delightful! Thank you, Supercable!

So, without further ado, The Great Potato Stock Market Disaster!

Today's Quote

Milo, King of Janitors, on potatoes:

Milo: Potatoes go with everything - you can boil 'em, bake 'em, fry 'em, fillet 'em - they're the food of the 90's.

Most Implausible Moment

Easily the ending, when Miss Bliss hands the class a phone book and tells them to get selling the 3000 lbs. (!) of potatoes that she bought on margin.

After they call the supermarket and some maybe some local restaurants, who the hell does she expect them to call?

"Hello, Mr. Carey, this is Mikey Gonzalez from the John F Kennedy Middle School here in Indianapolis. Could I interest you in a pound of potatoes?"

No comments: